Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.Proverbs 22:6
Our passion at the Link is to see our kids grow in personal relationships with Christ that will continue to develop and deepen as they grow up! Each Sunday, our mission is to see our kids encounter God through worship, prayer, Bible stories, and activation activities.
Sunday Morning Sunday School
Check out or online curriculum for kids to do at home if you are unable to attend in person! Children of all ages can access our video lessons, parent guides, and activity pages on our website www.linkchurchkids.org. This website is updated weekly.
Sunday School at the Link has re-opened!
We are thrilled to be back with Sunday school! Please read out COVID guidelines below.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are sick!
- Kids will be dismissed for Sunday school part way through worship
- Children/teachers should avoid giving hugs, handshakes, or high fives.
- As much as possible, children will be spaced out from each other. Clustering and activities that involve shared use of a single object will be avoided.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival.
- For the older classrooms- each child will have a pencil case containing materials needed for the lesson to limit the amount of supplies being shared.
- For the younger children- if a child puts a toy in their mouth, the object will be removed and placed in a labelled bin (all toys will be sanitized weekly).
- Tables, chairs, and high touch areas will be sanitized after class.
- Our Little Explorers and Explorers (babies – 3 year old’s) do not need to wear a mask. Adventurers, Pathfinders, Trailblazers (ages 4-grade 6) are asked to wear one if possible. Teachers are also asked to wear one.
- If a child develops symptoms while in class, they should wait apart from the rest of the class. Parents will be contacted to come and pick them up.
- Masks are not required for the younger kids but are recommended for the older ones. Given our current restrictions masks are not required for any age at the Link(exception on bylaw for places of worship) however they are welcome to wear them if they are more comfortable doing so and we do have some available at the door.
- Please practice physical distancing as you wait to pick your child up!
If you would like to register your child for classes, please click on the registration link below, fill it out and bring with you to church on Sunday.
- Little Explorers Babies up to 24 months
- Explorers Ages 2 & 3
- Adventurers Ages 4 & 5
- Pathfinders Grades 1-3
- Trailblazers Grades 4-6
We have wonderful, dedicated volunteers who are gifted in leading your children each Sunday morning. We are always looking for more volunteers to join this amazing team! If you feel lead to serve in this area please contact Sherry at email@example.com
To learn more about this ministry, or to get involved, contact:
Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org